Treatment For Diabetes – How to Reverse Diabetes in 4 Weeks Or Less!
There are great numbers of proof saying that the careful use of dietary supplements and herbal remedies can help to prevent and reverse diabetes in those people who have developed the disease already. Treatment for diabetes, life style changes, dietary supplements and herbal remedies, all put together in good combination eliminate the need for medication in diabetics. Natural treatment for diabetes helps in preventing some of the organ and tissue damage related with uncontrolled blood sugar levels.
A lot of diabetics had used diabetes natural to cure diabetes. Those natural herbs that are most effective are relatively non-toxic.
Use The Below Treatment for Diabetes to Cure Diabetes
* Use Asian ginseng to reverse diabetes: It is commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine for curing diabetes. The ginseng has been shown to enhance the release of insulin from the pancreas and to increase the amount of insulin receptors. Also it has a direct blood sugar-lowering effect.
* Malabar Kino or Indian Kino is one of the treatments for diabetes: The tree (Pterocarpus massupium) is the source of the Kino of the European pharmacopeas. This herb has a long history of use in India as a treatment for diabetes. This herb has really been used to regenerate functional pancreatic beta cells. No other natural agent or drug has been shown to generate this activity. Epicatechim and flavonoid, gotten from the bark of this plant has been shown to induced beta cell damage in rats and prevent alloxan. It is very good option to reverse diabetes.
* You can reverse diabetes with blueberry leaves: Blueberry’s leave are commonly used by many people as a treatment for diabetes. Blueberry’s most active ingredient is myrtillin (an anthocyanoside). A dose produces beneficial effects and it last for some weeks. The leaves improve the tone of the vascular system; inhibit free-radical damage and increases capillary integrity. It can be used to treat eye disease, mainly diabetic retinopathy.
* Another natural cure for diabetes is gymnema Sylvester: Gymnema helps the pancreas to produce insulin in diabetes Type 2. Gymnema Sylvester improves the ability of insulin to lower blood sugar in Type I and Type 2 diabetes. It helps to reduce the cravings for sweet. Some folks can take about 500 mg of gymnema on a daily basis.
* Billberry lowers the risk of diabetic complications like retinopathy and diabetic cataracts.
* Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba extract may prove useful for prevention and treatment of early stage diabetic neuropathy.…