Why the Body Temperature Detection Machine is an Absolute Must?

At the moment, over 25 million people around the world are infected with the novel coronavirus. More than 6 million in the US alone. It’s a serious threat that everyone must take seriously. See more about these numbers in real-time and wherever in the world you live on the following link.

The World Health Organization announced the Covid-19 a virus that is spread everywhere around the world and made a state of a pandemic. The SARS-Cov-2 as the scientists like to call it is a serious disease that has an amazingly high death rate especially among those who are older or have serious illnesses aside from this infection.

Because of this, everyone must do everything in their power to stay protected. Following the recommendations and advice coming from the WHO is the most important thing to do at the moment. Additionally, every business owner and people who are responsible for others should do something more about the problem.

Keeping the ill separated from the healthy is a top priority

As you can see in the WHO recommendations, keeping distance and wearing masks are above everything. If we constantly avoid social interactions and wear masks over our faces, we lower the chance to get infected from 90% to less than 1%.

If we all follow these instructions, we can expect the virus to completely disappear after a month or so. The time for the virus to incubate and the immune system to show results take from 5 to 15 days. This is a period in which people are infectious for the people around them without knowing that they are carriers of the disease.

READ  Negative Influence of Gadget on Child Health

Because of this, it’s important as fast as possible to learn who’s sick and who’s not and keep those who are infected isolated until the body develops immunity to the virus.

The real problem here is to know in time if someone’s infected. If we manage to separate the sick from the healthy, we’ll solve the problem easily.

Know the signs for Covid-19 infection

People who are infected with the coronavirus are having three main symptoms by which everyone can be sure they are sick. They have a dry cough, they look and are very tired, they breathe with difficulty, and they have high body temperature.

Some of these symptoms are hard to recognize. In many cases, people look tired and breathe heavily despite they are completely fine. The cough is a great sign to be aware, but not everyone coughs all the time and we may spend just a few seconds near them. For example, when we ride the train or wait for the traffic light to turn green.

However, the temperature is a sure sign that a process is happening inside their bodies. The problem here is – how to measure everyone’s temperature without the need to ask everyone separately.

The answer is installing body temperature detection machines

These so-called machines, are really CCTV cameras that are equipped with a temperature sensor. The sensor is connected to an artificially intelligent computer that does the magic. For example, https://athena-security.com/temperature-detection provides this service in a very simple way. All you need to do is install the camera and you’re ready to scan everyone.

READ  Negative Influence of Gadget on Child Health

Why is this the best thing to do? Because no matter how many people you have that walked inside a particular place, the camera and the sensor will be up for the job. These devices are capable of scanning up to 2000 people per hour. Meaning, there will be no one that can escape it.

If you think that the flow of people through the doors will be bigger, then two or more of these will certainly handle the problem.

This way, there’s no need for someone to stand at the door and create a line for everyone who wants to get in just to measure their temperatures. The cameras are doing it silently and without any interruption. There’s no harm, nor side-effects from the scanner. No one will be harmed and everyone will be happy that those who are a potential threat are taken off the premises.

What is the other option?

If you’re running a certain business and you have a particular number of employees in the office every day with you, there’s no other option. You can do everything in your power to prevent the disease from spreading, but sometimes, there’s no other way but to get someone infected inside.

This will mean they are going to contaminate everything they touch. You probably know that everything that an infected person touches is no longer safe. Sharing the bathroom is something you can’t avoid. You as the owner might have your own private one, but the rest of the employees will certainly share it.

READ  Negative Influence of Gadget on Child Health

In other words, the disease will easily spread from person to person in a matter of days. Unless you prevent the person who’s infected to be in the same facility with you. There’s no other way to do it than measuring their temperature and prevent them from getting in. See more on this here.

Remember that companies with lots of employees and lots of clients have daily contact with thousands of people. You can’t control everything, so doing the best you can is somewhat mandatory if you’re the head of the organization. You must protect yourself, your employees, and the company in general.

Conclusion

Some people have doubts about the seriousness of this disease. People who already died or have severe implications because of it, certainly think the other way. It’s not just how to survive it, but the problems coming after it are also highly serious.

It doesn’t matter if you believe in conspiracy theories or if you are certain that this is the truth. You must do everything to protect the environment. Even if there’s a 99% chance for all of this to be a lie, there’s always that 1% that should make you do something to protect yourself and the people you love.